EAPC is a membership organisation that provides a forum for all of those either working, or with an interest in palliative care. Our members represent geographical and professional diversity and topic expertise. They are involved in palliative care from a range of perspectives including a range of clinical practice roles, education, policy development and research.
Individual members can avail of all of the membership benefits list below and in addition:
- have voting rights at the EAPC General Assembly meetings.
- If they live or work in Europe they have the opportunity to be elected to the EAPC Board.
EAPC members can avail of a range of benefits including:
- Access to the interactive ‘members only’ area of the EAPC website (intranet) where there is the opportunity to network with national palliative care associations and individual members from around the world.
- Discounts on the EAPC Congress registration fee.
- Discounts on a range of subscriptions to our two official journals, Palliative Medicine and Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- Free advertisement of palliative care events on our website and through our social media channels.
- Free advertisement of internationally relevant palliative care job and career opportunities on our website and social media channels.
- The opportunity to join the work of our many EAPC groups, or develop a new one!
- Weekly blog posts giving you updates on the latest topical issues for best practice in palliative care.
As well as being able to access all our member benefits, Individual paying EAPC members also have voting rights at the EAPC General Assembly meetings and those who are living and working in Europe have the opportunity to be elected to the EAPC Board.